Hey guys!!! I am so excited to be joining Evin’s blog tour!! As the title suggests, I will be doing a Spotlight for A Curly Sue’s Ramblings!! Honestly, I’ve never done this before….. but I might as well try my best!! Here we go!!
Spotlight for A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
First of all, I would like to share a little bit about the author and writer of A Curly Sue’s Ramblings….. because we can understand so much more if we understand what type of a person wrote something….. so I present to you the talented 12 year old author of A Curly Sue’s Ramblings!!
Evin is such a helpful and kind friend!!! She always has time to help me even when she is really busy…. and her blog? It’s just as fun as her! She helps design signoffs, blog buttons, and more at her design page- featherlight designz. She even has a seperate travel blog! Thank you Evin for your sweet friendship.
Here is how she describes herself:
I’m Evin, just a normal tween who does rollerskating and speaks a little Spanish. I’m from India and I’m really proud to be Indian. My favourite colour is blue and I really like to dance! If I’m not a writer when I’m older, I’d be a dancer. Or maybe a photographer. You never know! I love writing short stories, poems and posts!!
My life’s motto is: “Just do it!” And “Stay weird” ( which is another way of saying “be yourself”)
Now about ‘A Curly Sue’s Ramblings‘!!!
It is one of the best blog I have ever seen!!!! Guys! I am SO not joking!! I mean….. who wouldn’t love those random posts, blogs, and the FUNNEST ideas and jokes!!! Evin has an amazing sense of humour and her posts on ‘A Curly Sue’s Ramblings‘ are not to be missed!!! Ok I could keep going on and on about her blog!!!
Ok…. let me list out all the good points… and also the bad points…..
- So much fun is involved – I guarantee that!!
- Unique voice – Evin has such a sweet voice in her blog!
- So many pics – All those pics make everything more interesting!!
- Her bitmoji – ok….. Evin’s bitmoji is absolutely awesome and cute…. but the best thing is….. she uses the PERFECT bitmoji to express anthing!!
- Involves Readers – She makes all readers feel welcome and as if they were old friends!! That’s probably why she got so many followers so soon!! 200+…… wow!!
- Her comments – Ok….. she has a really unique way of commenting and replying!! She turns everything into really fun and sweet conversations!!
- Featherlight designz – First of all, that is such a beautiful name right?! Her designing skills are A+!!! And guess what, she has a free design page!! Please go check it out!!
I could probably go on and on…… but I better stop lol!!
- Not exactly following the posting schedule???? Ok…. that is not much of a problem lmao. She made a schedule…. but can suddenly suprise you with a post any time or day!! That’ actually a good thing……
- Hmmmmmm….. running out of ideas….
- It seems that everything else is PERFECTO!!!
So….. I guess I’ll end here….. I hope I did everything correctly!! Please give her a follow!! If you already did, that’s great!!
I hope all this was satisfactory for you Evin!! You are amazing!! Thank you for letting me join this blog tour!!
Since I am the last person on this tour, I would like to say a very sincere thank you to everyone for reading this, and the whole tour!! (Click here to see the whole tour) Byeeee!! Hope you enjoyed the tour!! Toodles!!
Beautiful signoff made by Evin!!👇🏻👇🏻